Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain UYIG.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gray929

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey, I have been getting very conflicting appraisals on this. Some have said low $xxx because its LLLL pronounceable, and VYVC.

Others are saying low $xx.

Please give honest appraisal. thx
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Domain: uyig.com
Keywords (Autodetected) uyig
Frequency (MSN) 1860
Backlinks 0
PageRank 0
Alexa Rank Not Ranked
Traffic (Visits / Day) N/A

http://EstiBot.com Domain Appraisal : USD 80
 
0
•••
gray929 said:
Hey, I have been getting very conflicting appraisals on this. Some have said low $xxx because its LLLL pronounceable, and VYVC.

Others are saying low $xx.

Please give honest appraisal. thx

Ugh... back in 2007, I made the mistake of trusting the appraisals here. I ended up selling the following four very-pronounceable VCVC.coms:

oyif.com
oyuf.com
uyoh.com
ixuf.com

I ended up selling all four -- together -- for $15.

I also sold utuq.com for $7.

I still (very) politely humor the appraisals I receive (and I do know that many of the domains I've had appraised are indeed worthless), but I certainly keep in mind that ultimately, we're all competitors, and many individuals here give intentionally low-ball appraisals. :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Please don't give me estibot appraisal.

I usually only trust the appraisals if its a reputable member.

All four for $15? Man I feel bad for you.
 
0
•••
This is VCVC, a y is a C unless its at the end of a word. Thats why I think the value is at least low $xxx
 
0
•••
gray929 said:
Please don't give me estibot appraisal.

I usually only trust the appraisals if its a reputable member.

All four for $15? Man I feel bad for you.

Yup! Take any low-ball appraisals/predictions-of-value with a mountain of salt.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back