Domain Empire

Using PhpBay? (Or eBay links)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Heads up!

If anyone's using phpBay to show eBay products - you need to replace the auction.php file with the updated version by 6/8 or risk being dropped from the eBay partner network.

This also goes for anyone redirecting a URL to an eBay link and not using a 301 for the redirect.

Just passing this along - don't shoot the messenger :)!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ultimate scam ;ebay pp is still bad news

removed ebay links from 50 of my sites this week..this is a rip-off program, based on My experience.lets review facts...I used the cj version of this program on multiple sites for 2 years ;never received a penny.As soon as the program went "in house" the exact same lame ads produced $70 /month by accident[ppa]..what does that tell you?... must be coincidence.ok....maybe cj was rip off artist..This was the time a class action lawsuit was filed for fraud against comission junction which they lost.Ok so new program came out this year...but ebay decided to use adult friend finder model of "fake ppc" meaning we pay per click unless we don't make enough off clicks in which case we pay nada.This is great scam cause never have to pay ;just say clicks didn't pan out..which brings you back to ppa model which maybe they should have stuck with its more "transparent " to use P.C. speak.On a side note; adult friend finders version of Quality clicks pricing sent me $300 this month because they convert low conversion clicks accounts to shared sales meaning you get a lifetime share of your joins for ever...thats why I say the ebay program is a gutter program..they are not going to give you a life time share of sales from a customer you sent.they ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU 14 CENTS maybe ,on a good day,if your traffic is up to their standards..your kidding right? how desparate do you have to be to take this kind of bad deal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back