Domain Empire

Ebay Partner Network

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone using new ebay partner network? I migrated all my links on the 1st of April and for the entire month found my earnings are less than half of my previous earnings through CJ.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since I switched, my ebay revenue seems pretty consistent with what I was getting on CJ - hard to say for certain though, because it isn't a large part of my affiliate income to begin with.

•••
Didn't converted good enough for me though. I had 2 nice sites related to the niche.

•••
aBay Partner Program

Do not know if my answer might be of any help to you. I'm a member of the Yorgoo-Network and end of may we have our monthly weekend seminar online. Our main subject will be the eBay Partner program.
Tickets are limited to 20 participant because these seminars are combined with workshops. So if you are interested to know more about it, just visit my blog (link in signature) and have a look at category Business Education/yorgoo seminar.

Kind regards
Renate Schedl

•••
Unnecessarily complicated. I've had no sales since converting the links over.

•••
Earnings are about 1/4 of what they had been in previous months at CJ

•••
I just joined at the end of August, after the switch from CJ, so I can't provide a comparison to the previous program. However, it's been doing quite well for me, and I'm making way more than I thought I would.

Out of curiosity, how much do you guys make off this program on average? Is anyone else in the $XX,XXX/month range?

•••
amoeba said:
I just joined at the end of August, after the switch from CJ, so I can't provide a comparison to the previous program. However, it's been doing quite well for me, and I'm making way more than I thought I would.

Out of curiosity, how much do you guys make off this program on average? Is anyone else in the $XX,XXX/month range?

How many domains are you using on EPN on? Pepperjam or EPN straight up? Hope you are not using BANS because the honeymoon could be shortlived. Amoeba, feel free to
PM me if you have any questions.

XX,XXX is definitely possible with the right traffic.

Last edited:
•••
ewex said:
How many domains are you using on EPN on? Pepperjam or EPN straight up? Hope you are not using BANS because the honeymoon could be shortlived. Amoeba, feel free to
PM me if you have any questions.

XX,XXX is definitely possible with the right traffic.
I have no idea wtf Pepperjam or BANS are... I put the link on a site which does have extremely high traffic. Earnings have since dropped to $180/day since the US economic crisis thing came to a head. :/

•••
amoeba said:
I have no idea wtf Pepperjam or BANS are... I put the link on a site which does have extremely high traffic. Earnings have since dropped to $180/day since the US economic crisis thing came to a head. :/

Guess you are not using either.

LOL...

Is the traffic shopping/ready to buy traffic or simply traffic in a particular niche?

•••
ewex said:
Guess you are not using either.

LOL...

Is the traffic shopping/ready to buy traffic or simply traffic in a particular niche?

Yep, read up on them, definitely not using either one. It's not niche-specific, it's just a lot of engaged traffic interested in auctions.

Yesterday's earnings: $72 :( Do they cut you back after a few weeks or something? EDIT: clicks went down, but RPC stayed the same... maybe it's still just people not buying stuff cause of the economy.

Last edited:
•••
amoeba said:
Yesterday's earnings: $72 :( Do they cut you back after a few weeks or something? EDIT: clicks went down, but RPC stayed the same... maybe it's still just people not buying stuff cause of the economy.

Some are claiming ebay has had a major tracking issue since about 10 days ago with earnings down big time...so maybe it's the economy, maybe not.

•••
ewex said:
Some are claiming ebay has had a major tracking issue since about 10 days ago with earnings down big time...so maybe it's the economy, maybe not.

Hmm, let's hope it's that. Thanks for the info, it's really helpful.

•••
can some body tell me how does this ebay affilitate program works?i have seen ads on more sites but i am thinking when someone buys from your site ad will get some conversion is this true ? or do they pay per click also ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back