Top Bottom
Dan.com

.com User.com - 150K sale

Dynadot
Impact
It obviously could well have gone for more, although $150k is not exactly cheap (46th place on NB sales off 2018 in all extensions). When item sold in com for $102k earlier this year I would say that also went on the low end of value.

I hope at some point we learn more about how the negotiation went and whether more than one end user were considering name.

Very nice to see the site fully in use by the new owner. So often we see big sales and a year later still are not even in use for redirect. Check them out if you have not already.

Bob

Adnan Shaikh

Established Member
Impact
It obviously could well have gone for more, although $150k is not exactly cheap (46th place on NB sales off 2018 in all extensions). When item sold in com for $102k earlier this year I would say that also went on the low end of value.

I hope at some point we learn more about how the negotiation went and whether more than one end user were considering name.

Very nice to see the site fully in use by the new owner. So often we see big sales and a year later still are not even in use for redirect. Check them out if you have not already.

Bob

Thanks bob for bringing it up ☺

Impact
They might think about hiring a better web designer - doesn't look so good on my IE browser ...

Do many web pages look OK in IE? With IE abandoned except for security updates, and gone for some time on many platforms, and at 3% of web use, I expect increasingly sites will not be optimized for IE.

biix