IT.COM

advice Use It Or Loose It; I Wanna Sell It

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Polandish

Impact
I own 2 premium domain names. Gitcyber.com and Top10Fit.com.

I recently listed gitcyber.com for sale hoping to get something decent for it since I really don't use it anymore. I bought the official Instagram tag @gitcyber for $1000 bucks but I really don't know how to get it off my hand.

Anyone care to help? please?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This kind of thing needs the right buyer. Sinking momey into it wasn’t a good idea, in my opinion. Someone who wants to pay top dollar for the name will do the same for the Instagram handle. In my opinion, it doesn’t add a lot of value for a buyer.

Last edited:
•••
I'm sorry to say but both those domains are regfee. They mean something to you but noone else will see value in them. Just let them expired imo.

Good luck.

•••
I'm sorry to say but both those domains are regfee. They mean something to you but noone else will see value in them. Just let them expired imo.

Good luck.
top10fit.com made me $2000 last month in ad revenue and its not 100% finished.

•••
top10fit.com made me $2000 last month in ad revenue and its not 100% finished.

Oh I'm sorry, you posted in Domain Selling, I thought you meant you wanted to sell the domains by themselves.

If they have sites, you better off selling them at Flippa.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back