REPUBLICPARTYUS.COM
THEUSAPARLIAMENT.COM
THEUSAPARLIAMENT.ORG
USPRESIDENTWHITEHOUSE.COM
USPRESIDENTHOUSE.COM
USPARLIAMENT.COM
USAPARLIAMENT.ORG
USAPARLIAMENT.COM

1.5 Billion USD each domain Exp 8/05/2017 Host Godaddy.com(ambermalvia) Payment Bank TT transfer Auction for 72 hours.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you sure/serious about your perceived value of these domains?
Also the US does not refer to their elected house as a parliament like Canada and UK, They refer to it as Congress made up of House and Senate.
I know we all feel that our domains are priceless, but to be able to make it in this business you MUST be reasonable and set aside your unattainable get rich quick dreams.
Just a friendly helping advice, you can take it or ignore it and keep dreaming about that elusive BILLION+ dollar domain.

•••
Hello Joe E
Thanks for your comments it took me 15 years to get these domains .
So now i want to sell it . Time is Money .

thanks
Amber Malvia

•••
Can you explain what you mean by 15 years? because the few that I checked are registered in July of 2016, for less than a year ago?
Also even if the domain was 30 years old, age does not always mean value. There are probably some domains that were registered 20+ years ago that are simply worthless.
Seems like you won't take an advice, good luck to you.

•••
Hello
i think your new to this business. 15 years to get this domain means released from US server.
thanks
Amber Malvia

•••
If you consider being in the business since 1995 is new, then sure.

All I can say, you will have a lot of heartbreak and wasted time and money in this business if you do not listen to those who are giving free advice because they know better.

Sorry for the distraction, I will leave the thread to those who are lining up to bid on your domains now.
I'm personally rooting for you. It would be great to finally get a BILLION+ dollar domain sale.

Again good luck, and Cheers

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back