IT.COM

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Forgot to add that fedoras.us is a working site for a restaurant in Orange County, California.

•••
•••
How would you monetize Soccer.us? Given the growth in the States this one could be easy to bank on.

I’m open to partnerships and/or ideas.

•••
How would you monetize Soccer.us? Given the growth in the States this one could be easy to bank on.

I’m open to partnerships and/or ideas.
Soccer store
Dropship
soccer blog
Soccer stats
soccer updates script
monetize with ads

•••
•••
([<____>/_|_\<____>])
........... aliens ...........

.us

Last edited:
•••
Yesterday I read a great article about Binance.us and why they built the site on a .us. You should look them up. :)
Will do - thanks!

•••
bmrf.us 1700 USD , Godaddy
* not my sale

•••
•••
lets.us $207 Park.io
trans.us $142 Dynadot

Not my sales. Reported on Namebio.

•••
sold c r y p t o/sec for 800 via make offer. Could have got at least 1500 but I didn't negotiate as i wanted to not lose the sale, as it was under 60 day lock and I still had to negotiate making him open an count or wait 60 days etc... so I took his first offer

•••
•••
•••
•••
motorparts.us

bought it years ago for a tenner. let it expire last year, regregged it a few months ago. Never had any interest nor hits. Will keep it forever anyway.

•••
motorparts.us

bought it years ago for a tenner. let it expire last year, regregged it a few months ago. Never had any interest nor hits. Will keep it forever anyway.
What’s a tenner?

Last edited:
•••
•••
A couple recent sales (mine) -

Amp.us (high $X,XXX)
CommonSense.us (Mid $X,XXX)

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Rather unfortunate sale here, feel bad for seller:
upload_2021-10-30_12-13-5.png

•••
Yesterday I sold MyFamily.us via afternic. Sale price was $2488. Buyer paid BIN.

Thought I would share. :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
.US domain registrations surged in October. The 30-day gain of 13,377 domains was more than double the total increase for the previous 3 months put together! https://www.adn.us/sales-stats.htm

Last edited:
•••
Wait . us sold for 1000 USD via Afternic
Not my sale but i can confirm that was sold 2 day's ago

•••
Wait . us sold for 1000 USD via Afternic
Not my sale but i can confirm that was sold 2 day's ago
Thanks! ZEP.US also sold yesterday on GD for $1,000 also.

•••
Back