Dynadot

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Today I registered...
proofs-us-logo.png

.us

:)

•••
•••
cool. just saw a wanted thread asking for LLL.us for $10 each(apparently he's bought 100s of them already). whatchu think about that? uh o
Well, if they are acronyms it's tough to say. Probably would have a long hold on those. I used to have some 3L but sold them. Not for much. Right now, I'm sticking with dictionary words.

•••
Well, if they are acronyms it's tough to say. Probably would have a long hold on those. I used to have some 3L but sold them. Not for much. Right now, I'm sticking with dictionary words.
Ok, thanks.

I guess i understand what that buyer means, especially when i check shortnames.com LLL.us sales:

upload_2020-4-19_15-58-16.png

Double premiums going for $10-$15 is a big bargain for the buyer IMO.

•••
trader.us 780 USD 2020-04-25 Dynadot

Not my sale. Seller got a haircut. The name sold back in 2011 for $6,500

•••
With Godaddy taking over Neustar's registry operations including .US, things might be looking up for the ccTLD.

Regards...jmcc

•••
I've got offer 500$ for AMAR // US on dan .com, but I saw that offer after 3 months. The buyer didn't respond now :D
Always check your junk mail :D

•••
I just registered PayUp.us.

I really like my .us domains. Hopefully prices will rise. They do sell.

•••
•••
Sedo reported that Oxygen.us sold for $17,999 in their latest domain name sales report. This is the highest reported .us sale over the past two years and the fourth highest of the last five years. The domain is already in operation as the buyer has moved from OxygenBank.com to Oxygen.us. Oxygen is a digital banking […]

Continue Reading

Great news!

•••
More good news for .us imo. Pretty awesome .US domain spotting. This commercial is viral and has 1.4 million views so far.

Watch the domain name displayed prominently at the end of the video.

Disclaimer: This video is a political video and is not intended to offend anyone of any particular political views. This post is about a .us domain.

Last edited:
•••
Oxygen.us just sold for $17,999

•••
•••
Namebio reported sale today...

paynow.us $460 USD 2020-05-06 Sedo

•••
I own Conan.us and someone emailed me they were Conan O'Brien how much? The email was not from Conan O'Brien, looked to be from Eastern Europe.

•••
I own Conan.us and someone emailed me they were Conan O'Brien how much? The email was not from Conan O'Brien, looked to be from Eastern Europe.
Good name. I think your bin is a bit low but it's a fair price.

Did you just put the bin up?

I'd go 1299.

•••
Been hanging on to cryptoaccount - (us) for a few, one of the few crypto related names I have.

•••
I dropped all names ending in an with .us extension for obvious reason )) I had vivian.us and few others )))

My new acquisition is ambience.us

Favorite one: idea.us

•••
With Godaddy taking over Neustar's registry operations including .US, things might be looking up for the ccTLD.

Regards...jmcc

One can hope. I think many are thinking that John.

•••
More good news for .us imo. Pretty awesome .US domain spotting. This commercial is viral and has 1.4 million views so far.

Watch the domain name displayed prominently at the end of the video.

Disclaimer: This video is a political video and is not intended to offend anyone of any particular political views. This post is about a .us domain.

Trump2020.us
FakeNews.us
Donald.us
Dems.us

•••
Got a notification on Twitter about a new .us exclusive marketplace in development at dot.us.

Thought I would mention it here.

•••

Last edited:
•••
ElectricBus.us

My first .us reg

Last edited:
•••
https :// namebio .com/dildo .us
Nice sale $2000

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back