.us .us or .biz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
in general what do you think right now?
.biz or .us?

just wondering...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It would of been cool to have a .b2b extension ....... IMO
:)

•••
Originally posted by mole
Yup, look at the tabs on this baby.

http://www.businessweek.com

Very nice. I have come to the conclusion that biz (which was frowned on for professional use in my generation) has become part of the accepted vernacular among the new generation that is moving into positions of influence today. That's why dictionaries keep changing and are updated each year. It's definitely a good sign for the .biz extension.

•••
I personally like .biz -I own some .biz domains- even though I believe it is one of the most underestimated extensions. Well it shouldn't and probably because I'm not from U.S. I cannot understand why is that... :-/

•••
Who ever said that
biz = TLD
us = ccTLD

so there isnt much of a comparisson

•••
Originally posted by vanesaa
Well it shouldn't and probably because I'm not from U.S. I cannot understand why is that... :-/

1. Senior management of companies rarely, if at all, take any time or interest to come to these domain forums.

2. Most domainers are not familiar with the B2B2B market.

3. Unlike .COM, .NET, .ORG and .INFO, you can't really "speculate" and directly resell names under the .BIZ restricted extension since you will only open yourself wide open to UDRP takeover if someone choses to pursue this.

•••
Originally posted by mole
1. Senior management of companies rarely, if at all, take any time or interest to come to these domain forums.

2. Most domainers are not familiar with the B2B2B market.

3. Unlike .COM, .NET, .ORG and .INFO, you can't really "speculate" and directly resell names under the .BIZ restricted extension since you will only open yourself wide open to UDRP takeover if someone choses to pursue this.

Ah, you're certainly a Namepro :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back