IT.COM

us.com, eu.com, uk.com, br.com,

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hmmmm... what does this mean for domain name traders?

will there be fourth level tlds soon :o

Dear Dotster Customer,

*** NEW EXTENSION ALERT ***

.JPN.COM domains are now available at Dotster.com

In search of the perfect domain name? Now you have more choices than ever!

Recently we added 16 new third level domain extensions, including:
us.com, eu.com, uk.com, br.com, cn.com, de.com, hu.com, no.com, qc.com, ru.com, sa.com, se.com, uy.com, za.com and more.

Now we've added .JPN.COM to the mix. .JPN.COM is available to everyone, but is especially useful for targeting traffic from Japan.

The response to the new options has been incredible. Availability is nearly wide open with some of these extensions, and especially with the new addition, JPN.COM.

Now there's virtually no chance that you won't find a great, available domain name!

Third level domains work just like any other domain names registered with Dotster and can be registered for two, four or six years at a time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
New Ripoff?

This is just another way to waste money. I have a few .eu.com and .us.com and even with good keywords you can't move them.

•••
These have been around for quite sometime now. jpn.com is new -- I guess they couldn't get jp.com to use. It's CentralNic's idea to sell subdomains, but don't be fooled -- they aren't the same as first or second level domains...

•••
Anthony said:
These have been around for quite sometime now. jpn.com is new -- I guess they couldn't get jp.com to use. It's CentralNic's idea to sell subdomains, but don't be fooled -- they aren't the same as first or second level domains...
they look crap as. Are there actually sites using it?

•••
The idea was so "good" that CentralNic went into bankruptcy.
Such extensions are only useful to people doing SEO when the preferred TLD is no longer available.

•••
Once slitght step above new.net. (at least they aren't hiding the fact that it's a third level domain.

I've often wondered what it cost to acquire all those 2 character .com's to do this.

•••
AdoptableDomains said:
Once slitght step above new.net. (at least they aren't hiding the fact that it's a third level domain.

I've often wondered what it cost to acquire all those 2 character .com's to do this.

:lol: Great observation! I agree completely! :blink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back