IT.COM

.us .us At GoDaddy....$ 4.95

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
.us At GoDaddy....$ 4.95 til June 1 st.
used "candy" code for another $1.00 off ..$ 3.95 ..worked on new regs and renewals..didn't try a transfer yet..

Edit: Looks like .biz for $ 4.95 added

jim

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe it´s time to get some .us domains... still any good names back?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Oh well. Can still use the 5.19 promo for them. ;)

Actually...

When you try to transfer a .us..

Available For Transfer:
-domain-
ON SALE! Just $4.95 - you save $3

•••
Shoot ;) The page on the sale info still said $7.95 for transfers, guess they hadn't updated it :)

Congrats ;)

-Allan

•••
Looks like .biz for $ 4.95 added

Looks like .biz for $ 4.95 added

jim

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
I don't want you using this as an opportunity to renew any good ones that might be dropping soon.

Please listen to Allan. You don't want those names. They are just extra baggage. :)

•••
These are not the .us domains you are looking for <waves hand>....

You will go and register more .in's and .ws's <waves hand again>...

-Allan <inserts jedi smiley>

•••
I got a couple of dozen .us and .biz names today for $3.95 (after $1 "usa6" discount). This kind of can only drive up the value of .us and .biz names!

•••
weblaunch said:
I got a couple of dozen .us and .biz names today for $3.95 (after $1 "usa6" discount). This kind of can only drive up the value of .us and .biz names!

Three possibilities:
1) Increases awareness of .us, increases exposure, increases demand, increases my bank account.
2) Gives the appearance of .us being cheap and common, causes .us to be mostly MLM schemes like .ws, causes my bank account to cry crocodile tears.
3) Some mixture of the two that gets us right back to where we started.

I'm hoping it's #1 ;)

-Allan

•••
I personally the lower prices will lower the value but increase the overall awareness of .us

•••
marisolblue said:
I personally the lower prices will lower the value but increase the overall awareness of .us
IMO I believe that is so for cheap .us names, in other words near reg fee names, but doesn't really affect high value .us names.

•••
ahhhh *#%( D-: , I wish I wouldnt have renewed my .us names with godaddy a couple weeks ago, I would have saved $700......Just my luck!

Thanks for the info! might as well add some years to them.

-Andrew

•••
If

DigitalBoost said:
I would have saved $700......

-Andrew

Thats quite a few :$: :$: :$: :$:

jim

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back