NameSilo

domain .us appraisal question???

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vito

Domain Names MatterTop Member
Impact
1,577
I apologize in advance for my noob .us question.

I haven't ever bought/sold or owned a .us domain.
I have been searching for a few recently.
I want to reg a 4L hyphenated domain
(my example x-x-x-x)
Killer keyword, with OVER 1 BILLION Google results.
I know this is a vague question,
but is there any value to hyphenated .us's?
I haven't seen any sales reports so excuse my ignorance.

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back