domain uRUN.com - Please Appraise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi

Appraisal please for URUN.com

Turkish : product

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great one! I think it should be high $x,xxx - low $xx,xxx to a reseller. Could go up to mid $xx,xxx if you sell to an end user. Of course, this is just my opinion.

•••
Great one! I think it should be high $x,xxx - low $xx,xxx to a reseller. Could go up to mid $xx,xxx if you sell to an end user. Of course, this is just my opinion.

Thanks for the nice comment ;)

•••
Thanks for the review! bump

•••
•••
Pronounced "You Run" it has great branding potential.
Wouldn't be surprised to see a low $$,$$$ sale one day. Patience.

•••
Agree with other appraisers real good potential with this name, one of those name you just cant figure what a motivated buyer might pay for.
Good luck
Joe T

•••
Perfect name for any running related business

Let me know if you sell it cheaply

•••
•••
Pronounced "You Run" it has great branding potential.
Wouldn't be surprised to see a low $$,$$$ sale one day. Patience.
Very nice comment. Thank you

•••
I'd agree with @Kate's valuation and reasoning behind it. Running shoes are HUGE business .. and while I see this more as an app name, there still is plenty of money in the industry to go around .. and often the shoe manufacturers are the ones making the apps (like Nike Run). Seriously great 4L! :)

•••
Get professional broker help (+ Lawyer for contract and bunch of other things). Real one - dedicated! And send the offer to the brands. For example; Adidas, Reebok, Nike, Lecoq ...

•••
Something like this? With your domain name, of course.

•••
If you have a sales pitch, contact me

•••
•••
$15k-$25k seems like a good range for end user pricing.

•••
I'd agree with @Kate's valuation and reasoning behind it. Running shoes are HUGE business .. and while I see this more as an app name, there still is plenty of money in the industry to go around .. and often the shoe manufacturers are the ones making the apps (like Nike Run). Seriously great 4L! :)
Contact Lavar Ball about buying the domain, and send me a nice ref fee! Thank me later if you don't know who he is.

•••
•••
6x easy

my gym is a huge chain YouFit

so

uFit
uRun

all potential brands for gyms but youfit would C&D uFit IMO

if no use yet of YouRun then maybe 7x potential

could be a gym, a mag, a runners gear

both my kids were captains of track teams in HS so running is a huge thing to runners

just checked yourun.com no development

so it's a 7x brand name IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
I remember watching this in GD auction a year or two ago.

2.5 to 5K general sales

Enduser: can range from 5k to 5 figures... especially if it represents a product

•••
between $10k and $20k for end user.

•••
A great name! I think with this Domain anything is possible. That could be a great brandable for a big company, so i could imagine that you will even get a low to mid $XXX,XXX for this domain. I really depends on how fast you want to sell it. If it was my domain i would not sell it for under $50K ;)

•••
A great name! I think with this Domain anything is possible. That could be a great brandable for a big company, so i could imagine that you will even get a low to mid $XXX,XXX for this domain. I really depends on how fast you want to sell it. If it was my domain i would not sell it for under $50K ;)

:woot::woot::woot::glasses::glasses::glasses:

•••
Great Name for an end user potential clients in fitness,sports,political & entertainment.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back