IT.COM

Urgently need American affiliate that I will give sensational .us domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sellingTLDs.com

Established Member
Impact
fellow domainers, I've stumbled upon some absolute ripper .us domains. IMHO worth a great deal even though .us . I wish to affiliate with someone from America, must be born-again. My searching system is strategic, deliberate, to say the least. Been picking top key words, logging all infomation etc in categories and or files by ext and marking whether great with a score rating/scaling system is I see IT. As im in the zone i really believe by His grace we will do extremely well together. May take time just to get to know you a bit but im sure He will give me the all clear. I've been systematically going through precious, valuable words as the world see's IT lol PM me we are blessed, to inbox and we will go from there. TY ps- as the search rolls out and the available appear, its like LOTTO hehehe HALLELUJAH

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

just a cool .com i got yesterday BCADJC dot COM :) i like IT! hehe sure hope Godaddy is reliable enough and Im not seeing things. Will be doing a who is right before buying. I dont like searching some sites as i think they probably moniter the searches for premium names. Just a quirk of mine. ps perhaps not just limited to .us ITS too much, too many, pressed down.

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

whoa my heart is pounding, I cant sleep. Do people even know what some of the ext stand for cause IT just clicked tonight. More later, wont be giving up all my cards at once, even have to be careful what I say, really dont wanna lose IT! LOL night ppl 4.45am in Australia, im toast. Hint hint.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back