Domain Empire

opinion Upload spreadsheet in csv format issue on Afternic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sputnik7

Established Member
Impact
Please, has anyone successfully uploaded a spreadsheet in CSV format on Afternic with more than 100 domains, associated prices and categories in the last two months?

Namely, I can’t upload the spreadsheet with required informationand and i can't figure out why.
Also, I did not get one meaningful answer from Afternic service support regarding that issue despite I kindly asked them about the issue, explaining to them step by step what I was doing with attached spreadsheet which I sent.
On Dan, I don’t have any problems with uploading spreadsheet and after less then 10 minutes all domains are listed. Sedo requires xlsx file attached in email and domains are listed within a couple of days .

From Afternica I just can't get even serious answer to a simple question within a couple of days.

Has anyone had a problem with uploading spreadsheet in CSV (comma delimited) format to Afternic in last two months and what experience do you have with their support team lately?

Thanks for comments and opinions in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As I told you in the other thread, I upload them daily and never had any errors.

Uploaded twice today.

Please note that during weekends (sunday) they sometimes do un-announced maintenance so avoid that day.

Edit: I offered you to send me a sample of your csv via DM, and will tell you what's wrong with it. Just a fragment is enough. Cause I can compare with mine.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back