NameSilo

discuss Up to 50 this month! 2020 is looking GOOD!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BlackCatsAreNice

Established Member
Impact
Bang! 2020 is off to a great start.

Fifty inquiries on my domains and the month is not over yet.

50. 50 emails. 50 potential sales.

Hey come hither! I got the lollipops!!!
PS: This has been another USELESS THREAD from the mind of BlackCatsAreNice. I love haters.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any sales then of those 50 ?

•••
Got about 4-5 committed buyers for a total of $20K if I agree to send them the escrow invoice.

But what is $20K gonna get ya in this day and age??

•••
Hahahaha...Your a poet! I am going to disagree with most here and say I like Black Cats and find them nice. Keep em coming. Stay thirsty my friend.

•••
This dude is at least good for a laugh

•••
I can guarantee that you havent had 1 inquiry, if I am wrong, post a screenshot of one. :xf.wink:

•••
I can guarantee that you havent had 1 inquiry, if I am wrong, post a screenshot of one. :xf.wink:

Let's make a deal then.

If I can't prove that I have had 50 inquiries on my domains this month so far, I WILL give you $20K.

But if I could prove that I have had 50 inquiries, including screenshots of emails and even emails of senders so that you can contact them directly to verify their interest in my domains, then you WILL give ME $20K.

Deal?

•••
LOL friends.

I admit I am a colorful character.

I have never been a conformist. I stand alone. I accuse the sheep. I am wolf.

AND I WILL always speak my mind and shoot down the haters.

Nothing worse than a throng a sheep hurling themselves off a cliff.

Learn to think and act independently.

The educational system as failed us and now all we get are baaa baaa baaa.

•••
Let's make a deal then.

If I can't prove that I have had 50 inquiries on my domains this month so far, I WILL give you $20K.

But if I could prove that I have had 50 inquiries, including screenshots of emails and even emails of senders so that you can contact them directly to verify their interest in my domains, then you WILL give ME $20K.

Deal?

Whats with the 20k?? Just prove it if you have all these offers, you made the claim. Im sure I am not the only one waiting to see them. Im not referring to $5 or $10 offers from fellow domainers either. Lets see what you post . :xf.wink:

•••
On a more positive note for NP members that are respectful, I just got ANOTHER interest on my domains this am. If I hit 60 for the month, she's gonna get it from the BLACK CAT!!!

•••
Oh it's YOU again???

C'mon Bro. CREEPING ME OUT.

•••
Actually I am OVER 60 for this month but I choose to ignore the inquiries from brokers. Woohoo!!!

This is gonna be THE YEAR!!

•••
Why are reporting inquiries? Lol
Please come back when you have any sale and report it..

As far as I am concerned offers are not sales, I once got 32 Million USD offer, if offers count then I am a millionaire :ROFL:

•••
Why are reporting inquiries? Lol
Please come back when you have any sale and report it..

As far as I am concerned offers are not sales, I once got 32 Million USD offer, if offers count then I am a millionaire :ROFL:

Bro. Domaining is a game of numbers. The more "hits" you get, the more potential for a big payout.

My goal this year is 100 inquiries a month or 1000 for the year. It's the year of living good and dangerous.

Stay Thirsty. Liquor and HER Up.

•••
My goal this year is 100 inquiries a month or 1000 for the year. It's the year of living good and dangerous.

Are you serious or just trolling?!!

Your goal must be number of sales not inquires!!

•••
Are you serious or just trolling?!!

Your goal must be number of sales not inquires!!

I am dead serious. 1000 inquiries means that there is INTEREST in your domains. And with time, that interest with turn into sales.

Why sell your domain this year for $1000 when in ten years you can sell it for $50K!?

Math is DEADLY!

•••
I am dead serious. 1000 inquiries means that there is INTEREST in your domains. And with time, that interest with turn into sales.

Why sell your domain this year for $1000 when in ten years you can sell it for $50K!?

Math is DEADLY!

What is $50,000 X 0?
Math is deadly.

You went from quitting domaining to getting (50) offers in less than a month..
Just Incredible. What an inspiration!!!

Brad

•••
Sure interest on a domain is good, but that does not mean to be unrealistic in the pricing like asking $50k on $500 domain.

Good luck

•••
Sure interest on a domain is good, but that does not mean to be unrealistic in the pricing like asking $50k on $500 domain.

Good luck

I don't own $500 domains. It's all in the quality of your portfolio.

•••
What is your portfolio size?

•••
•••
Ahhh...here we go again with the ole "What is your P... Size".

I don't play like that.

Look it my first time to meet you but it seems others know you very well, avoiding direct questions like portfolio size is not good for your credibility and no one will take you seriously.

Whats the point of this thread?!

•••
•••
Bro. Domaining is a game of numbers. The more "hits" you get, the more potential for a big payout.

Stay Thirsty. Liquor and HER Up.

Ahhh...here we go again with the ole "What is your P... Size".

I don't play like that.

Lol

•••
Let's make a deal then.

Deal?
Interesting! I wonder if Escrow.com would be willing to hold the funds for both parties and then independently verify if the sales enquiries are legitimate?

Black Cats - If you draw up the terms of the bet and get an independent third party involved to hold the funds and verify your enquiries, then I might be interested.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back