NameSilo

Unstoppable Issue

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Pairadice

Established Member
Impact
219
The most worrisome part is resolved so, I'm redacting this post in the effort to be nice to them since they went ahead and fixed the main issue.
 
Last edited:
14
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
So 6 out of 10 then?

6 out of 11 actually! There are 5 still at dynadot that were sold to third parties. I was hoping they could issue a registrar-to-registrar transfer request. Of course this would make the supposed "buyers" of my domains angry when their domains are whisked away. Anyway they suggested they didn't want to do that, and offered in store credit (barely any) as compensation. But yeah I think a registrar-to-registrar transfer request might be an option here.

It's a little fishy that all 5 buyers sent their domains to dynadot, sort of makes me wonder if that's their own holding account at dynadot.
 
1
•••
UPDATE: I am now showing the domains as normal in my account. The 6 domains are safe it appears. Thank you for all of your help. Unstoppable has done the right thing and restored the 6 domains before they were sent to the scrapheap.
After you unleashed your point in ALL CAPS, they understood that obstructing you was no longer a viable life choice.
 
4
•••
6 out of 11 actually! There are 5 still at dynadot that were sold to third parties. I was hoping they could issue a registrar-to-registrar transfer request. Of course this would make the supposed "buyers" of my domains angry when their domains are whisked away. Anyway they suggested they didn't want to do that, and offered in store credit (barely any) as compensation. But yeah I think a registrar-to-registrar transfer request might be an option here.

It's a little fishy that all 5 buyers sent their domains to dynadot, sort of makes me wonder if that's their own holding account at dynadot.

Domains purchased in an auction like this should come with a mandatory 7-14 day registrar lock minimum imo so you don't get these sort of issues.
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back