IT.COM

domain Unrequited-Love.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks!

Trying to determine a reasonable reserve price before I post this domain for sale. I bought unrequited-love.com thinking I would write an eBook on the topic. This would also make a great content site that offers relationship and breakup advice, ideas on how to get an ex back or how to get over someone that you are no longer with. People are constantly heartbroken so the topic is evergreen. Income can be generated through various streams...CPC ads, lead generations to dating sites and affiliate income through Amazon sales. I just don’t have the time to get it up and running and would like to get an idea of what I can expect to get for it before I post it for sale. The domain is 3+ years old. "Unrequited love" has 31,000 average searches per month. Someone with patience, time and know how that can rank this site would be able to receive that tarted tragic. It shouldn't have too much competition. Unfortunately I don't have patience, time or know how to rank sites. Do you? Any honest appraisals are greatly appreciated! Have a lovely day!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Having patience or not the name is on reg fee range. Good luck.

•••
Why

Unrequited-Love

if it is free :

my unrequited love

unrequited love story

the unrequited love

•••
Gipson is right. Dotcoms with hyphens are of very low value unless all sorts of similar domains with no hyphens are registered.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back