unpicked.com any good?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

photomonkey

Established Member
Impact
0
I am wondering if anybody has used unpicked.com and what your experience is.

They offer a back order service, with no expiry date and allow you to change the domain as many time as you wish.

I paid for a back order about 2 years, and have changed it at least 20 times, as they have never successfully managed to back order a single domain for me.

My question is are they just scammers? They certainly do not deliver.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I guess the lack of replies answers my question.

I will take it as a sign that unpicked.com is not worth the money.
 
0
•••
i wouldnt think so...
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back