news University.com acquired by Andrew Tate for $10,000,000

NameSilo
Watch

Cal H

Upgraded Member
Impact
"I bought University.com for $10,000,000 to piss them off"
-Andrew Tate

Tate mocks Harvard to expose the traditional educational system!

Attachments

• ssstwitter.com_1709120964206.mp4
    7.6 MB
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any report sale???

10 Million USD for 1N asset, seems logical but where is the evidence?!?!

Whois and Domaintool (any Sales report platform)
need to confirm the transaction

Last edited:
•••
That domain is not worth 10,000,000 you can buy a domain spelt differently and get the same effect leading customers to another site such

www.UNlVERSlTY.com

The only alternative I can think of is college.com, but even I'd probably prefer university.com due to its connotations.

He is going to setup his own university. After seeing the moral standards of western society Tate might be convinced that all western educational systems have failed.
He's not going to set up anything. He's running online courses for $50/month and sells it by comparing it to elite universities. While there are issues with the education system in America, it still host some of the best higher educations in the World, and these issues won't be resolved by some grifter making money off the downtrodden.

•••
Andrew Tate will probably launch a university that could be the highlight in a Stanley Kubric movie

Last edited:
•••
•••
A lot of you are missing the point, I personally don't like a lot of what Tate does/says, but this is mostly about the domain name. Education has been reserved to central authorities that he (and a lot of people) disagree with.

Education being the foundation of humanity, individual creators are the decentralization of education. Given the current path "formal" education is on, where as dissenting ideas are labeled as wrong-think and people are being sanctioned for even saying certain things, it's important to note there is power in owning such a domain and having a massive audience.

Is it going to make Harvard or any institution mad? Who knows, and frankly it doesn't matter.

Is it going to formalize his teaching? Maybe, I think Tate has a big enough audience he could sell t-shirts if he wanted to. But he has enough awareness to know education is where the true growth lies, and pairing that with a category-killer domain is likely going to make the sales process a lot easier.

The education he sells might not be equitable in substance, but it is likely helping people create results. I personally have never seen anything other than basic information from him, meaning there isn't anything unique or groundbreaking.

But that should really put things into perspective.

We should all be building value by sharing what we know, building an audience and pairing that with the knowledge of domains that someone like Tate just recently acquired.

Domains are powerful tools!

Instead of looking at domains as a means of getting $10m, perhaps it's time domainers acquire the skills and knowledge to utilize domains as a tool to create continuous wealth through education. Just my 2 cents :)

•••
Yeh because is .....& also is misogynist
He declare when was arrested that womens must be slaves...so 🤷
Such heavy claims about someone you don't know. It's easy to make accusations and call someone names when you aren't the one in the spotlight. Why not just focus on the domain in question and leave the buyer's life out of it?

I'm particularly interested in knowing if he actually acquired the name for $10m

•••
Such heavy claims about someone you don't know. It's easy to make accusations and call someone names when you aren't the one in the spotlight. Why not just focus on the domain in question and leave the buyer's life out of it?

I'm particularly interested in knowing if he actually acquired the name for $10m
I doubt the $10,000,000 price tag, but it's a top-G acquisition for sure:xf.wink:

•••
Are you serious with this domain you have posted?
Absolutely ,there 100% legal looks a little messed up with the font but thats a name pros thing ,so if you would direct email someone about a college and they click on this ,it can take you to a totally legal legit college such as harvard or anything else ,its only a redirect and is a domain hack ,looked into it totally legal ,now whats your BEEF

🏫UNlVERSlTY.com🏫

Last edited:
•••
I would say that it's extremely unlikely.

Seven figures for sure, since university.com sold to Tsunami VR, Inc. for $1,111,555 (March 7, 2020) for investment purposes, so they wouldn't let have let go of it for less than what they bought it for in such a short amount of time.

But $10 million? Tate is either a terrible negotiator or a liar, and given the person that he is I'd say he's both.

But it was likely a private transaction, and the details won't ever be disclosed by either party.

If you want to use this as a reference when selling one-word .com:s just say "University.com allegedly sold for $10 million."

•••

Do you read what i say ?
HE DECLARE IN A INTERVIEW ( NOT ME ) WITH HIS OWN WORD
IS RECORDED BY/ON BBC

Screenshot_20240301-125217.png

Is a p of s person & he will use to make money for himself not to truly educate people
Do you think a person who put womens to work for him in prostitution will educate people ?!?!?!?!?

This is the true person

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65959097

& he converted to islam just because know will be arrested and hope will escape ...yeh escape but after filling some romanian jail 😂

Last edited:
•••
$10m is a practical amount for the keyword university. Its diverse, its common, its very important, its up to a $1B industry in itself. Sure $10m for university dawt com is a good price. i speculate that he brought the price down as well from like $25m :)

Last edited:
•••
It think other names would've been better for his "brand".

Names like Win.com, Freedom.com, Learn.com, Escape.com, Life.com, etc

He's good at grifting, not so good at branding.

Last edited:
•••
I don't think so because his main point is that "the system" is teaching "us" to be like this and that.
To Do a 9 to 5 Job, and bla bla bla.

So "University" + the prestige to own this domain matches my pov.

•••
•••
$10M - as it says - is it for spite? That is just lot of money to get back at someone. Doubt if someone can recover money from this investment. Harvard is much established brand and does not really need a .com as well. No Harvard traffic will ever get diverted to University.com in anyone's lifetime.

•••
•••
"I bought University.com for $10,000,000 to piss them off"
-Andrew Tate

Tate mocks Harvard to expose the traditional educational system!

THEY ARE IN JAIL AGAIN BOTH :ROFL:
Arrested this morning in Romania
In this way they will be forced to sell soon University.com to pay lawyers :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
University.com has huge potential. Wonder if he owns any other domains?

•••
Sad that there are andrew tate fans on nP. but, whatever.

Sad that someone like him/ him got such a ultra premium domain, but on the bright side, he's one of hte people of hte world who deserved to have paid $10M for University.com. Shoulda asked for 20M.

Didn't this guy get jailed for sex trafficking? *shakes head*

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back