news University.com acquired by Andrew Tate for $10,000,000

NameSilo
Watch

Cal H

Upgraded Member
Impact
"I bought University.com for $10,000,000 to piss them off"
-Andrew Tate

Tate mocks Harvard to expose the traditional educational system!

Attachments

• ssstwitter.com_1709120964206.mp4
    7.6 MB
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does anyone know who owned the name previously? It seems a few years ago was on an Efty lander, and then more recently, through into 2023, was using Uniregistry nameservers.

Just for fun I put it into the Saw automated appraisal, that suggests just over $1.9 million as worth.

The site has been developed at times in past, as an alternative to traditional university. The record at WayBack Machine is extensive, and I did not try to view it all.

-Bob

PS NameBio show that it sold for $530,000 way back in 1999.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
He went to court and got off...

Say something else.
If he do that in USA , get life prison :xf.wink: but was in Romania...lack of justice

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Criminal charges aside, this is not the guy I would be trusting to educate people with some stupid "university".

Brad

•••
So the Andrew Tate lovers got my post removed - I'll try and be more constructive this time around and cite relevant, trustworthy sources as to why I don't trust him.......

"According to conventional logic, Andrew Tate – the Anglo-American kickboxer turned public misogynist currently awaiting trial in Romania on charges of rape and human trafficking – should not be this famous."

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...ons-in-this-excellent-expose-are-a-total-coup

Andrew Tate Built an Empire on Bullshit. Here’s the Real Story​

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/andrew-tate-empire-real-story-1234696706/

Hopefully the above is a better way to showcase my views instead of resorting to name calling.....

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I hope they are strict with that; I saw so many fake .edu Domains, but I believe this one isn't possible since the name would be too obvious. As long as nobody comes to see the "university, high school, etc." I guess everything might be possible.

Do we already know something about the pre-owner?
And do you think Andrew Tate used DAN or Escrow.com for the deal? :xf.cool:

•••
I honestly don't even think the domain is that great for this project, never mind for $10M.

It is almost too generic in a field where branding is very important.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
With online education on 🔥 this domain has huge potential!

•••
Epic purchase..

Tate academy has 200000 students that pay $49 per month.

This purchase is equal to a month tuition fees.

He literally got it for free haha..

Last edited:
•••
Is it proven that he has that many students? Or is he just claiming it, showing some dummy users in the interface?
Financials?

•••
I honestly don't even think the domain is that great for this project, never mind for $10M.

It is almost too generic in a field where branding is very important.

Brad
5 syllables is my only attack vector

•••
Boy is doing strong backlink biz

1709156005944.png

First FAQ Question killing me.

https://www.stwclm.com/

Attachments

• university.com-backlinks_outgoing_domains.xlsx
    4.9 KB · Views: 15
  • university.com-backlinks_pages.csv
    171.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Semrush-Backlink_List-Root_Domain__university_com-28th_Feb_2024.pdf
    236.2 KB · Views: 8
  • university.com-backlinks_anchors.xlsx
    28.8 KB · Views: 9
  • university.com-backlinks_refdomains.csv
    26.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Semrush-Backlinks__Overview-Root_Domain__university_com-28th_Feb_2024.pdf
    53.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Semrush-Domain_Overview_(Desktop)-university_com-28th_Feb_2024.pdf
    230.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 1709155901028.png
    1709155901028.png
    98 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
•••
Yeah, he's making good money. The incel market is huge, lots of easy to manipulate/monetize gullibles.

•••
Yeah, he's making good money. The incel market is huge, lots of easy to manipulate/monetize gullibles.

I would have gone with a single syllable descriptive keyword, but maybe Grift.com was unavailable. :xf.smile:

Brad

•••
•••
-Andrew Tate

-Andrew Tate

That domain is not worth 10,000,000 you can buy a domain spelt differently and get the same effect leading customers to another site such

www.UNlVERSlTY.com

Last edited:
•••
Are you serious with this domain you have posted?

•••
He is going to setup his own university. After seeing the moral standards of western society Tate might be convinced that all western educational systems have failed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back