NameSilo

Uniregistry weekly sales led by EnjoyTravel.com

Labeled as various in Domain Selling and Domain Sales started by equity78, Sep 10, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. equity78

equity78 Top Member TLDInvestors.com TheDomains Staff PRO Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Uniregistry released their top 20 weekly sales and EnjoyTravel.com led the way at $25,300 edging out Veggie.com at $25,000 for the top spot. 1. enjoytravel.com $25,300 2. veggie.com $25,000 3. rown.com $16,000 4. cpecredits.com $15,000 5. waveguard.com $15,000

Continue Reading

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. manpreet

manpreet Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Thanks for sharing, especially "Veggie" is a big name and so a well deserved sale.

3. myfavorite

myfavorite Established Member

Thanks for sharing.

4. leadnetwork

leadnetwork Top Member VIP

i got vedgies.com

5. TERADOMAIN

TERADOMAIN Top Member VIP

Thanks for sharing

6. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes formerly MetBob NameTalent Gold Account VIP

Thanks for sharing @equity78 Veggie, vegan, vegetable domain names seem popular of late. I was surprised price of PayRight was not even more as it strikes me as a superb positive, memorable and descriptive name. Sauna in .co another very nice name in list. Will be interesting to see end user for repute in net; reputation management firm came to me but other possibilities. Glad Uniregistry are now reporting.
    Bob

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice