Dynadot

information Uniregistry accounts transitioning to GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It's official: Uniregistry will no longer exist past the end of April. The transition process will involve the automated move of Uniregistry portfolios to new GoDaddy accounts.

The process began a year ago actually, for all retail/consumer accounts, but numerous domain investor portfolios, mine included, remained there by choice. The end is very nigh, so here's one last thing you must do at Uniregistry before the end of April.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I seriously must have been living under a rock for this one; I was just thinking about Uniregistry the other day and was wondering why they seemed to have died out in popularity.... makes sense now.

Thank you for the heads up @Acroplex !

•••
A number of my Uniregistry domains did not migrate to GoDaddy. GoDaddy's support (what the heck happened to GoDaddy support??) sends links to outside companies and phone numbers to third party IT Service companies in order to provide personal details and supposedly get to the bottom of things. Feels strange and gives me pause. Is Godaddy outsourcing all of their IT now? It used to be personal service.

•••
The weird thing was godaddy created a new godaddy account and put the uni domain in it, so I transferred it to my old account. Might try and close the new account only need one account lol.

•••
The weird thing was godaddy created a new godaddy account and put the uni domain in it, so I transferred it to my old account. Might try and close the new account only need one account lol.
Thank you, Daniel, this is exactly what happened. I was relieved to at least discover them SOMEWHERE! So I currently still have the two accounts. It seems I have to transfer them one at a time in order to consolidate the two accounts. That's next on my list to explore. I appreciate you taking time to respond.

•••
Thank you, Daniel, this is exactly what happened. I was relieved to at least discover them SOMEWHERE! So I currently still have the two accounts. It seems I have to transfer them one at a time in order to consolidate the two accounts. That's next on my list to explore. I appreciate you taking time to respond.
The only good part I can think of in the uni to godaddy move is that you end up getting it in your godaddy account with no fee. Too bad it doesn't include a free renewal but $0 to transfer-in is better than having to pay godaddy, I can just wait until expiry to renew or move-out in future.

•••
How to find this second account with domains transferred from Uniregistry?

•••
I had domains on Uniregistry.
After GoDaddy closed Uniregistry and transferred the domains to GoDaddy, I cannot find them.

metaverse.archi
metaverse.auction
metaverse.autos
metaverse.boats
metaverse.boston
metaverse.cooking
metaverse.country
metaverse.homes
metaverse.kiwi
metaverse.motorcycles
metaverse.photo
metaverse.property
metaverse.yachts
azarkant.space
mv.club

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back