Dynadot

Undeveloped payout fee

NameSilo
Watch

70ym

Established Member
Impact
I have never use undeveloped before. I am going to sell 2 domain by undeveloped escrow. Beside the 5% escrow fee, are there any payout fee if I received by paypal.

For example, if I sold a domain on afternic for $250, it charge 20% and $1 paypal payout fee. I can get $199 by paypal.

If I sold 2 domains for $1000, can I get $950 by paypal?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Undeveloped charges

5% if you bring your own lead
9% if the lead comes from their landing pages
Zero fee for Paypal payout

•••
I have never use undeveloped before. I am going to sell 2 domain by undeveloped escrow. Beside the 5% escrow fee, are there any payout fee if I received by paypal.

For example, if I sold a domain on afternic for $250, it charge 20% and $1 paypal payout fee. I can get $199 by paypal.

If I sold 2 domains for $1000, can I get $950 by paypal?

You mention 5% but the commission at Undeveloped is 9% I think.
https://undeveloped.com/help/seller-guide

I am pretty sure Undeveloped do not charge payout fees but as I understand it depending on your country PayPal may have fees.

Undeveloped are super responsive so just ask directly if you have questions.

Bob

Edit I see from post just given that 5% if bring own lead re percentage

Last edited:
•••
Undeveloped charges

5% if you bring your own lead
9% if the lead comes from their landing pages
Zero fee for Paypal payout

How does one exactly bring their own lead?
Thanks

•••
How does one exactly bring their own lead?
Thanks
You can add a lead to undeveloped by

1. Logging into your undeveloped account

2. Clicking on 'Sales Activity' in the menu

3. You'll see an 'Add New Lead' button. Click on it and add you lead's name, email, phone number, the domain name and the offer amount for the domain.

4. You can now choose either the 'Lead' radio button (if you guys are still negotiating) or 'Transaction' radio button (if you guys are done with negotiating and have agreed on a set price. Note: if this is the case, then the offer amount you should enter in Step 3 above should be the same with the agreed amount).

5. When you are done cross-checking the details you've entered, you can now click on the 'Add' button to add the lead.

Once your lead now goes ahead to complete the payment for the transaction with his details matching what you've entered, undeveloped charges you only 5% instead of 9%

Last edited:
•••
You can add a lead to undeveloped by

1. Logging into your undeveloped account

2. Clicking on 'Sales Activity' in the menu

3. You'll see an 'Add New Lead' button. Click on it and add you lead's name, email, phone number, the domain name and the offer amount for the domain.

4. You can now choose either the 'Lead' radio button (if you guys are still negotiating) or 'Transaction' radio button (if you guys are done with negotiating and have agreed on a set price. Note: if this is the case, then the offer amount you should enter in Step 3 above should be the same with the agreed amount).

5. When you are done cross-checking the details you've entered, you can now click on the 'Add' button to add the lead.

Once your lead now goes ahead to complete the payment for the transaction with his details matching what you've entered, undeveloped charges you only 5% instead of 9%

WOW, thank you very much for the very detailed reply.

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
Are there any Paypal transaction fees on deposits from DAN? I know Sedo and GD deposit 100% of post-commission amounts (like Friends & Family) but I've never done a transaction through DAN.

Thanks.

•••
Are there any Paypal transaction fees on deposits from DAN? I know Sedo and GD deposit 100% of post-commission amounts (like Friends & Family) but I've never done a transaction through DAN.

Thanks.

Why dont you post in their official thread?
They reply there, which is unheard of other co.

They arent known as Undeveloped anymore
They’re known as @DAN.COM

Last edited:
•••
I know all that (although they are still known as Undeveloped on Twitter), but this thread popped up first in my search results as it dealt with Paypal and payments.

I will also post in the other thread.

•••
I know all that (although they are still known as Undeveloped on Twitter), but this thread popped up first in my search results as it dealt with Paypal and payments.

I will also post in the other thread.

This thread is ancient
I think they maintain handle “undeveloped” but it shows as Dan.com on their twitter.

have the best of both worlds, and their owner Reza, @DAN.COM is a genius, but if you post in the official thread, chances he or his staff,@LaszloSchenk reply much higher. have best service, post there =)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back