Dynadot

Undeveloped or EFTY ?

NameSilo
Watch

DomainGuy1

Established Member
Impact
Guys please help out here, both Undeveloped and EFTY are good from what I'm hearing from a few people. Does anyone have any input Pros and Cons here. I need to go with one but need some input here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
undeveloped I have great results

•••
Undeveloped 9% fee unless you import a lead 5%. Efty has a 30 day free trial and you chose Escrow or PayPal for paymentβ€” no fee the money is all yours.

I use Efty but sometimes import leads into Undeveloped. Some of my lower priced names I point at Undeveloped. Use Efty landers for all others. You can have names at both but only put one buy it now at one place.

It comes down to do you want to pay now or later. After 30 days Efty is not free but you pay no commissions to them.

•••
I personally love efty. It pays for itself every single sale with what you save on commissions.

•••
I have been using Undeveloped for over 2 years now. it is a great platform. I will continue using it for the foreseeable future.

•••
I choose efty. But there was no efty I'd use undeveloped.

•••
I love Undeveloped because it's so easy to use. The UI is clean and intuitive, and I think the landing pages are so much nicer. Efty is fine but I just prefer Undeveloped.

•••
Both are really good in my opinion.

Maybe you can try half the portfolio on each platform, and choose after a few months?!

•••
For crappy & useless cheap domain names you can use Undeveloped. If you have nice & great domains priced at 5-6 six figures then definitely Efty, as only crazy will pay 9% to Undeveloped especially considering that they are not doing anything, they not refer buyer or find it for you, only doing escrow service.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back