Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Understandings.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

yes ofcourse

Established Member
Impact
85
Hi Guys,

I would like to ask how much would you value Understandings.net. I would appreciate it. Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
understandings.org sold for 143$ last April.. so It might worth a bit more.
I appraise it low-mid XXX$

Good luck!
 
2
•••
Hello!

In my opinion, the plural hurts the value. I would say low $xxx.

Best of luck!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back