NameSilo

Understand Your Own Magic Words

Labeled as domains in Domain Industry News, started by equity78, Jan 19, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. equity78

equity78 Top Member TheDomains Staff TLDInvestors.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Future of New Domain Names in Voice Recognition and AI. Since 2014, hundreds of new domain extensions (new domain names, or new gTLDs) were introduced into internet space. Now we can register domain names in extensions like .life, .world, .live, .online, .store, .xyz, or .photo. New domain names have one very interesting property, which, in […]

Continue Reading

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. pb

pb Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Remember when news articles were infested with sponsored links attached to every nth word? :xf.sick:

3. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

It's a bit too much indeed, I guess...

4. CraigD

CraigD Top Contributor VIP

Interesting application of this technology, but as @pb pointed out, it could also be misused to fill copy with spam links.

I'm not really sure how many people would benefit except for a handful of domainers with large portfolios.

I'm old-school and still prefer to type because it allows me time to think before I commit text to screen - and I still can't always do that well ;)

5. du6262

du6262 Established Member

6. Mytz.com

Mytz.com Top 4L [email protected] ieie.com CuTu.com NeSu.com QAMI.com PRO VIP Gold Account

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice