NameSilo

Underline Link. Do or not to do

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Should I add underlines to all links to help my CTR? (Please vote to help me)

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

    3 
    votes
    100.0%
  • No

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

TroyR

Account Closed
Impact
1
Hi People,

I've been trying to get my Google Adsense account up to a 4% CTR (Clickthrough rate) and I wanted to blend the ads even further by either removing the underline link from adsense ads if its not a TOS violation (but I'm sure it is).

So apart from violating Googles TOS I was wondering if I should bother underlining all my website page links.

This is the website: biteup.com

Would it help my CTR if I underlined all my links?

Please share.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
for your site (may be not for other), the answer should be "yes" , cause your ads will looks like standard link (not ads). But be careful with Google TOS. Good site anyway.. :)
 
0
•••
Ok I have underlined most of the links apart from the top nav and post titles. Please keep sending your votes in and I will keep you all posted on how this strategy goes. :D
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back