Dynadot

UK Newcomer, hi everyone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LeanneMac

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone! I'm Leanne and I'm moving from web design to domain investing over the next 6 months. My plan is:

1. Take the DN Academy Course
2. Purchase Darryl Lopes' ebooks
3. Watch listen to as many Domain Sherpa episodes as I can

I'll be selling my web design business in the new year so I should have a decent amount to invest initially. In the meantime I'm practising with a few closeouts and hand regs (had my first sale a couple of weeks ago).

I'm looking forward to reading the forms back to front and hopefully one day being able to add value myself :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hi Leanne, Welcome to NP :)

One-tip from me would be: Learn to use the search option to find many incredible info from old posts before creating a new thread as many of the beginner questions were already answered/discussed in multiple threads. I hope you enjoy domaining, see you around (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi Leanne, Welcome to NP :)

One-tip from me would be: Learn to use the search option to find many incredible info from old posts before creating a new thread as many of the beginner questions were already answered/discussed in multiple threads. I hope you enjoy domaining, see you around (y)
Thanks! I have found a 'mega thread' that I'm working my way through and that's proving very useful :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome Leanne :xf.grin:, I am also a designer, what made you make the switch and do you mind sharing your website?

•••
Congrats Leanne, for your first sale, for many it take years to taste their first sale. Read Read Read before buying

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back