Dynadot

Hi everyone, this is Cemal from Turkiye

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cemal

Impact
I'm new here, but I have read many topics before as a visitor.

About me:
- I am a sailor who loves the internet and technology.
- I have been a webmaster as a hobby since 2004.
- I bought my first domain in August 2003, and sold my first domain in Jan 2005.
- I focused on domain investing in Jan 2021. I have more than 1000 domain names now.

Maybe somebody knows me from my Twitter posts.(uzakyolkaptani)

Hey Everyone!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome Cemal!
I always thought that you had been a NamePros member for a long time :)

•••
•••
•••
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros!

Here are some links that may help you navigate the forum.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

•••
Hello Cemal and welcome to nps!

•••

About me:
- I bought my first domain in August 2003, and sold my first domain in Jan 2005.
- I focused on domain investing in Jan 2021. I have more than 1000 domain names now.

Hey Everyone!

Merhaba, Cemal. Kolay gelsin!

•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Hi, Cemal. Welcome to Namepros

•••
•••
@varyemez is the only domainer i know from Turkey. (That does not mean there are not others!)

Coolest thing about NP is how much global forum it is. Welcome to Namepros, friend!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome good sir to the land of no return!

•••
•••

About me:

Hey Everyone!
Hosgeldin Cemal kardesim😊

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back