Dynadot

Ugly Women Welcome!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The mayor of an Australian outback mining town has come under fire for urging unattractive women to move in, assuring them they will find a man because there is a shortage of women.

John Moloney, mayor of Mount Isa in northwestern Queensland, told a newspaper his town was a place for "ugly ducklings to flourish into beautiful swans" and called on the "beauty-disadvantaged" to flock there.

In the face of outrage over his remarks, Moloney stood by his comments, saying he did not mean to cause offence but wanted to highlight the gender imbalance in the remote town of some 25,000 people.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080818074532.7wyoh5kf&show_article=1

Beauty is only skin deep!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mis_chiff said:
:lol:
Maybe in 10 years ;)

Now back to the ugly women :laugh:

LOL, good one....if your daughter is only half that beautiful then you are, you have a winner!!(lol, don't get level headed and hit on me, i am married ok?) :)

Cheers

Frank

•••
dgridley said:
The mayor of an Australian outback mining town has come under fire for urging unattractive women to move in, assuring them they will find a man because there is a shortage of women.

:laugh: hilarious!

•••
According to my own recent studies (watching neighbours), most Aussie women are hot.

•••
fatratstew said:
According to my own recent studies (watching neighbours), most Aussie women are hot.

Send a few of your East End beer swilling women over! :p

•••
fatratstew said:

We will let you get back to your studies, hope you get an A :tu:

•••
Aussie girls tend to have the weirdest sense of humor..

•••
ROFL . In India there's a similar problem in various states due to female infanticide . People buy wives from other states buy paying a dowry amount .

•••
I think it don't matter where you look you'll find an ugly women somewhere. You might want to look over your shoulder she might be standing behind you.. lol

•••
fatratstew said:

If you consider a kangaroo hot, you' re right....LOL

Cheers

Frank

•••
mis_chiff said:
I don't think you'd need to flirt,
with a population ratio like that,

just walk on by........ :lol:

lol yeah and hit every guy like storm :|

•••
liquidcherry said:
Are you seriously hitting on a 15 year old?....tsk tsk.....LOL

Happy flirting y'all :)

Cheers

Frank
I'm 16 :|

I'll see you here one day mis_chiff //16 :red:

•••
liquidcherry said:
If you consider a kangaroo hot, you' re right....LOL

Cheers

Frank

agree .......
i stay in melb for 5 year, bris for 1 year and i don't see any, till i reach Sydney ....
They love Double burger, Extra large fries and diet coke ...

I think average age problem is more serious then this ...

•••
James said:
I'm 16 :|

I'll see you here one day mis_chiff //16 :red:

OOOPPPPSSSS, sorry typo
:zzz: , i've edited it :)

Cheers

Frank

•••
Netizen said:
In 2006, there were just 819 women aged 20-24 living there out of a total population of 21,421, according to the most recent census.

Source : BBC News

That could be a reason why some guys turn gay :lol:

•••
kardel said:
In India there's a similar problem in various states due to female infanticide. People buy wives from other states buy paying a dowry amount.
Really...

How much does an Indian woman cost?

What if you don't like her... can you get a refund, or exchange her for a better one?

Is there a limit on the number of women you can purchase? Could you buy 2 or 3?

•••
Haha, that's really interesting! :D

But we all know it's the "ugly" women who gets the good looking guys. :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back