Ugh! Lesson Learned, again.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Refrozen

Account Closed
Impact
9
I told a friend about my plans to purchase and develop a domain related to web-browser news, then changed my mind, so he went ahead and registered the domain! Now, I've changed my mind back, and decided I still want to develop a web-browser news site, but he's already developed the site, so I can't really ask him to sell it back to me for reg-fee.

So, I went searching for other domains I could use, and can't find any thing any good. :(

BrowserBox was one that really appealed to me, but, it must've been a WHOIS error, because it looked available, then I went to register it and it was taken. :(

Suggestions?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Had this with a domain I wanted: discuss.tv

Still burns me to this day.

Out of interest what was the domain?
 
0
•••
I meant suggestions for a new name :P
 
0
•••
Hi,

Noy actually checked theese out properly, but just an initial search for domains dropin :

classicbrowser.com
browsercare.com
minutebrowser.com
topbrowser.com
ultimatebrowser.com

Bit late at night here, and in poker tournies ... So have not checked them out fully.

All the best.

Richard
 
0
•••
I decided on BrowserFeed.com, thanks though guys. :)
 
0
•••
PM martialtiger and tell him this, he can find ya a sweet ass available domain
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back