Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
Hi Npers.
While checking Udrpsearch.com i found royal carribean filed udrp on RCC.com
does it make sense?
I believe the case shouldnt be accepted but case is now active..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sounds like royal carribean is ready for hallofshame.com

Lmao.

Here are Rick comments about being spammed:

“So here is an example of a #domain #spammer. Spams me all the time. Do you see a way to unsubscribe? No! Why? Cuz they are low-life spammers Maybe they are your friends. I don't care. They are spammers! Would I ever do business with them?? No, they are spammers! #domains

“Maybe they were spamming
@RoyalCaribPR
with this domain to the point where they had enough? Oh boy, can't wait to read the actual details of the filing now!”

https://mobile.twitter.com/DomainKing/status/1130487652627701760

upload_2019-7-26_21-23-59.jpeg

•••
•••
Is setting up email on a domain that is for sale really a bad thing
I was just reading the ABC.NET case and the guy forwarded his emails too, to the abc.net.au folks, but he won his case too.

•••
The thing is that the complainant wouldn't know which emails are set up, it's just an MX record on the domain, not 'email addresses' per se.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to use email on a domain that you own that is for sale, the first one being that you might want to email in/out from the domain to prove that you legitimately own it. :smug:
I use mailboxpark on a few domain names. Sometimes I get some interesting emails through it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back