Anthony Sun VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 38 Sep 8, 2007 285 views 6 replies #1 Please appraise. uBUSH.com :gn:
Porte VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 145 Sep 8, 2007 #2 What do you mean with the "u" It depends. Bush is certainly the strong word here, It looks like most {L}Bush are taken. But I am unsure about the potential of such names. so I appraise low-mid-$XX.
What do you mean with the "u" It depends. Bush is certainly the strong word here, It looks like most {L}Bush are taken. But I am unsure about the potential of such names. so I appraise low-mid-$XX.
Anthony Sun VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 38 Sep 8, 2007 #3 Designporte said: What do you mean with the "u" It depends. Click to expand... Thank you for your input. "U" can be "You". The "bush" is not the tree bush, it is the US president Bush. :gn:
Designporte said: What do you mean with the "u" It depends. Click to expand... Thank you for your input. "U" can be "You". The "bush" is not the tree bush, it is the US president Bush. :gn:
Porte VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 145 Sep 8, 2007 #4 Would go for high $XX max. in reseller market I think, good luck with the domain.
Anthony Sun VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 38 Sep 8, 2007 #5 Designporte said: Would go for high $XX max. in reseller market I think, good luck with the domain. Click to expand... Thank you for you appraisal. I think this domain is good for a political commentary site. The logo of the site may be "YOU BUSH!" or "You, Bush." :gn:
Designporte said: Would go for high $XX max. in reseller market I think, good luck with the domain. Click to expand... Thank you for you appraisal. I think this domain is good for a political commentary site. The logo of the site may be "YOU BUSH!" or "You, Bush." :gn:
tryin Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Sep 9, 2007 #6 Man I was way off, I wasn't thinking tree bush or president Bush, but the other one. :lol:
Anthony Sun VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 38 Sep 9, 2007 #7 tryin said: Man I was way off, I wasn't thinking tree bush or president Bush, but the other one. :lol: Click to expand... So now given that you know, what would be your estimate on this 5L.com domain? :blink: Anthony :gn:
tryin said: Man I was way off, I wasn't thinking tree bush or president Bush, but the other one. :lol: Click to expand... So now given that you know, what would be your estimate on this 5L.com domain? :blink: Anthony :gn: