Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain uBush.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
38
Please appraise.

uBUSH.com

:gn:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What do you mean with the "u" It depends. Bush is certainly the strong word here, It looks like most {L}Bush are taken. But I am unsure about the potential of such names.
so I appraise low-mid-$XX.
 
0
•••
Designporte said:
What do you mean with the "u" It depends.

Thank you for your input. "U" can be "You". The "bush" is not the tree bush, it is the US president Bush. :)

:gn:
 
0
•••
Would go for high $XX max. in reseller market I think,
good luck with the domain. :)
 
0
•••
Designporte said:
Would go for high $XX max. in reseller market I think,
good luck with the domain. :)


Thank you for you appraisal. I think this domain is good for a political commentary site. :)

The logo of the site may be "YOU BUSH!" or "You, Bush."

:gn:
 
0
•••
Man I was way off, I wasn't thinking tree bush or president Bush, but the other one. :lol:
 
0
•••
tryin said:
Man I was way off, I wasn't thinking tree bush or president Bush, but the other one. :lol:


:)

So now given that you know, what would be your estimate on this 5L.com domain? :blink:

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back