Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain UBOI.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomi-gwc

Established Member
Impact
4
Yup another VCVV i just bought. Not as good as Ubie.net but its pronounceable LLLL.net, trip premium, trip vowel.

I think this could work well on a site aimed at youths, teenagers... U (you) and Boi is a popular way of spelling Boy in 'msn/l33t' speak.

UBOI doesn't return many google results but BOI on its own returns 58million. UBIO returns 1.18million so it could get a little traffic as a typo...

I see it not being much at resale but to an end user should be not bad.

Anyway, enough about what i think... Your comments welcomed :D

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bumpy :)
 
0
•••
Good

I think it may fetch around low xx$ to mid xx$.

sundari.
 
0
•••
You Boy! $30-40 to a reseller, good one.
 
1
•••
Thanks :)

I think I'm getting better, i have my eyes on what i hope will be my best buy yet!

Any more comments for this one?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back