IT.COM

creative UberBnB.RENT Merriam Webster definition: "uber": to an extreme or excessive degree: SUPER

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tapseller

Established Member
Impact
UP FOR DISCUSSION AS TO A CREATIVE LEASE OR RENTAL CONTRACT.
Please PM me.

AirBnB.com is the original disruptive force, stealing hotel traffic by the millions. Using a smartphone app to book homes, rooms worldwide, AirBnB.com booked $1 MILLION "BED AND BREAKFAST" TYPE ACCOMMODATIONS IN 2015!
The combination of Uber.com and AirBnB.com fits the "ubercool" crowd, worldwide, for a hip, yet inexpensive place to vacation, or do business, with a dependable mode of transportation within the region.

Create your globally, instantly recognized version of Bed and Breakfast, even if it's just your spare bedroom. THIS DOMAIN WILL ATTRACT AND KEEP THE CONVERSATION BUZZING FOR DECADES TO COME.

MW_logo.png

Simple Definition of über-

• —used to indicate that someone is a great or extreme example of a particular kind of person
  • : better, larger, or greater than

Full Definition of über-
  1. 1 : being a superlative example of its kind or class : super- <übernerd>
  2. 2 : to an extreme or excessive degree : super- <übercool>

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This a really nice combo... me likely. I see from your signature you like "ubering" up your domains... :)

UberBnb has a nice ring to it.... maybe a nice idea to have a Bnb App that works just like Uber for drivers with same functionality and payment processing and reviews and stuff but obviously you will need to go to the BnB instead of the BnB coming to you ...I suppose one could integrate a driver pick up function as well... hmmm...the possibilities... :)

•••
This a really nice combo... me likely. I see from your signature you like "ubering" up your domains... :)

UberBnb has a nice ring to it.... maybe a nice idea to have a Bnb App that works just like Uber for drivers with same functionality and payment processing and reviews and stuff but obviously you will need to go to the BnB instead of the BnB coming to you ...I suppose one could integrate a driver pick up function as well... hmmm...the possibilities... :)
glad you think so, I am a native Atlantan, I've been Ubering as a driver for 2 years this week. I've picked up thousands of very satisfied, even passionate Uber riders from across the globe. It is incredible how Uber.com has changed the way millions of people live, from the single mom with babies, to reducing DUIs to such an extent that cities are getting rid of their DUI task force, due to lack of income. Atlanta is a top 5 city in US. It is a staple in everyday lives for many. I've talked to a couple dozen that have gotten rid of their cars! It is fascinating, judging by the limited availability of uber domain choices, what a true phenomenon it has become. I think there are many people that may not recognize that it really is a "real" word with a meaning of super, over and above....and, again, globally recognized and admired. I feel the same about AirBnB, without the internal involvement; however, it is also amazing how user friendly, and complex their "checks and balances" between rentor/ and rentee are...again, I believe many, many people don't realize how big they are in the vacation/travel/hotel industry. BOTH ARE THE EPITAMY OF INDUSTRY DISRUPTION! That's not hype, or "ubering it up"...that is mere fact. There is a reason investors have BOTH ON THE TOP IPO CANDIDATES LIST.
Thanks for the reply!

•••
glad you think so, I am a native Atlantan, I've been Ubering as a driver for 2 years this week. I've picked up thousands of very satisfied, even passionate Uber riders from across the globe. It is incredible how Uber.com has changed the way millions of people live, from the single mom with babies, to reducing DUIs to such an extent that cities are getting rid of their DUI task force, due to lack of income. Atlanta is a top 5 city in US. It is a staple in everyday lives for many. I've talked to a couple dozen that have gotten rid of their cars! It is fascinating, judging by the limited availability of uber domain choices, what a true phenomenon it has become. I think there are many people that may not recognize that it really is a "real" word with a meaning of super, over and above....and, again, globally recognized and admired. I feel the same about AirBnB, without the internal involvement; however, it is also amazing how user friendly, and complex their "checks and balances" between rentor/ and rentee are...again, I believe many, many people don't realize how big they are in the vacation/travel/hotel industry. BOTH ARE THE EPITAMY OF INDUSTRY DISRUPTION! That's not hype, or "ubering it up"...that is mere fact. There is a reason investors have BOTH ON THE TOP IPO CANDIDATES LIST.
Thanks for the reply!
I see you meant "ubering it up" from the # of uber domains in my signature, lol!

•••
I see you meant "ubering it up" from the # of uber domains in my signature, lol!

Lol, yep thats what I meant when I said "ubering up your domains" .... I saw all the uber domains on ur signature.. :)

•••
contact for manage name server

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back