Dynadot

question-answered Is it a good option to study abroad for an MBBS?

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lnmedicalcollege

Restricted (Spam Risk)
Impact
"Studying abroad for an MBBS degree can indeed be a good option for Indian students. Here are some reasons why:

NEET Competition: The competition for admission to Indian government medical colleges through NEET is extremely high, with a limited number of seats available. Only a small percentage of students are able to secure a seat in these institutions. Studying abroad provides an alternative pathway for students who may not have been able to secure a seat in an Indian government college.

Affordable Education: Private medical colleges in India often come with high fees, which can be a financial burden for many students and their families. On the other hand, studying MBBS abroad can be a more cost-effective option. Many countries offer quality medical education at a fraction of the cost compared to private colleges in India. This affordability allows students to pursue their dream of becoming a doctor without facing excessive financial strain.

Global Exposure: Studying abroad provides students with valuable international exposure. They get the opportunity to experience diverse cultures, interact with students from different backgrounds, and learn about different healthcare systems. This exposure can broaden their horizons, enhance their communication skills, and make them more adaptable, which are important qualities in the globalized world of healthcare.

Quality Education: Many universities abroad that offer MBBS programs have a strong emphasis on research, practical training, and advanced infrastructure. Students benefit from exposure to modern technologies, state-of-the-art facilities, and experienced faculty members. This helps them acquire a comprehensive understanding of medical concepts and develop practical skills, preparing them well for their future careers as doctors.

Numerous Opportunities: Graduating with an MBBS degree from a recognized institution abroad opens up a wide range of career opportunities globally. Students can choose to practice medicine in their host country, return to India to pursue further specialization, or explore job prospects in other countries. The international recognition of their degree can provide an added advantage in terms of professional opportunities and growth.

While studying MBBS abroad has its advantages, it's important for students to thoroughly research and choose the right institution that meets their specific needs and goals. Factors such as accreditation, curriculum, language requirements, recognition of the degree in India, and student support services should be considered during the decision-making process.

There are many colleges around the globe to study medicine but considering the demand, LN Medical College Bhopal has opened its subsidiary branch in Bishkek for medical aspirants to offer the affordable & same medical education as its Indian campus and it did open the door of opportunities for Indian students.
LN Medical College Bishkek, including accreditation, eligibility criteria, language requirements, and the recognition of the degree in India.

Choosing the right institution is key to ensuring a successful and fulfilling medical education experience. It is crucial for students to make an informed decision based on their individual needs and aspirations. "
Best MBBS College in Kyrgyzstan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
B-) I did my MBBS abroad but by God I did not ask Namepros first, if I should or not. ;) Namepros is an Oracle for domains not medicine. I would suggest asking a crystal ball , having a thick bank account and choosing a land where you can spead the language.
I did none of these and by God I suffered :) Turned out well but could have been easier if I had just stayed put.

Last edited:
•••
Twitch Nerd GIF

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back