NameSilo

Typo revenue problem!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have a typo to a games site. It consistently brings in around 20 hits a day/600 a month.

My problem is my Average PPC is 0.00 (obviously too low to even make 1c) and my CTR is 1.6% (yes!!! 1.6%).

I'm at a complete loss as to what to do. It's at namedrive, and I've tried to optimize everything, but without success.

As the typo is a games site, I put up a games parking page... makes no difference!!!

Any advice from others who have been in the same situation?

Many thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
redirect it to an inner page of another site of yours and forget about it... :)

•••
BuysDomains said:
redirect it to an inner page of another site of yours and forget about it... :)

redirect it to where? another page? But how would that help? :)

•••
ukguy said:
redirect it to where? another page? But how would that help? :)
He is saying it most likely won't help but at least you will have people looking at the content of your site, for at least a second anyway :p

Nothing will help your situation really as they are not intested in anything other than the site that they know. Your only saving grace in this situation is to redirect it to on of your other sites, home page or inner page that has CPM or Pay Per Impression advertising, at least then your 600 or so uniques? will turn into a little revenue for you :gl:

•••
thanks... yes I think that is the best idea.... I'm starting up some adsense sites so this makes sense.. haha :)))) thanks again

•••
Are there any game affiliates that you could sign up to and redirect to - just an idea...

•••
ukguy said:
I have a typo to a games site. It consistently brings in around 20 hits a day/600 a month.

My problem is my Average PPC is 0.00 (obviously too low to even make 1c) and my CTR is 1.6% (yes!!! 1.6%).

I'm at a complete loss as to what to do. It's at namedrive, and I've tried to optimize everything, but without success.
I know how you feel...Same situation here!
I've a blog typo that i've tested almost everything... and the CTR continued low.
The solution was to redirect to another website.
In your situation, you should install some free game script and add some adsense.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back