Established Member
Impact
ok..im done with the trademark domain names..tried my luck on this one
Hospitols.com

figured it was a excellent typo domain name
any thought on $$

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:talk:

as with majority of typos, they only have value if it receives traffic.

•••
true..this was a previous site years back..and alot of people cant spell..not calling everyone dumb..but.well you get the picture

•••
I don't see any value in this one, people might not be able to spell, but I think if they spelt "hospital" wrong, they wouldn't spell it like this

I would drop the name, I think it expired for a reason

Good luck

•••
I don't see any value in this one, people might not be able to spell, but I think if they spelt "hospital" wrong, they wouldn't spell it like this

I would drop the name, I think it expired for a reason

Good luck

I don't know, I could see someone misspelling it like that. Seriously though, park it and see what happens. No reseller value though (unless it gets high traffic and you can sell it for parking revenue).

•••
Nowadays if you spell something wrong Google Search shows you results for the correct spell term with the option of showing you results for the exact term you've searched (the misspelled one). So IMHO, misspell traffic is soon to be dead.

•••
hi
no it is not a good name---

try to get those typos which have double letters like- distillery vs distilery.
as i am having distilery.com, it is doing great in parking revenue.

Those type of double letters typo are very general in nature.
In your case hospital vs hospitol-- the letter "O" appears in first line of Alpha keyboard and after typing "T" from left hand the "O'" will be typed by right hand so not a good chance for typing as a typo.

•••
parked for two days now..got 25 unique hits ..some from africa and canada

•••
You will find most of these are domainers having a look, I often get heaps of uniques while I have a name up for appraisal and then it stops a little while later

•••
Nowadays if you spell something wrong Google Search shows you results for the correct spell term with the option of showing you results for the exact term you've searched (the misspelled one). So IMHO, misspell traffic is soon to be dead.
That's true for searches, but what we're talking about is type-in traffic. Plus, an undeveloped domain is not going to show up for searches anyways.

No stand-alone value. If it has type-in traffic, then value would be based on that or revenue.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back