IT.COM

sales Two Word .XYZ sells for $7,500 USD after 16 months

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
The .XYZ domain name market appears to have slowed in recent months as many businesses are starting to preserve cash ahead of the long global recession which looks to hit every part of the global economy over the next 12 - 24 months, however, I love seeing domain investors reporting their sales and this one was just tweeted today.

Read how this domain name investor just earned themselves an 800%+ ROI on their domain name investment.

https://robbiesblog.com/two-word-xyz-sells-for-7500-usd-after-16-months/11619

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yeah but how many other equally bad domains did he invest in? Without the whole picture it's hard to work out what the real ROI is...

•••
Without the whole picture it's hard to work out what the real ROI is...

It's a fair point. You have to account for all the domains that don't sell, not just the ones that do sell.

If not, ROI on individual domain sales looks spectacular.

That is true with all extensions though.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Yeah but how many other equally bad domains did he invest in? Without the whole picture it's hard to work out what the real ROI is...
No one says "Hey, I sold domain X for $5000, but I spent $20k this year, only $15k in the hole, so yay me..."

I rarely see anyone posting their one-off individual sales along with their total $$ spent on investing (across domains). He celebrated a sale. That's what we all do. Finding the true ROI isn't often touched upon.

Last edited:
•••
Back