Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
16 x Domain Name Sales from BuyDomains.com, have been acquired by Perfect Plants inc, Postform Ltd, Defying Diabetes LLC, Waterman Hurst LLC, Sunstone Education Technology Private Limited, Indi Design Pvt Ltd, AUGMONT GOLDTECH PRIVATE LIMITED, The Woodlands UMC, Global Atlantic Financial Company, ALLEA GLOBAL PROPERTIES LTD, Southeast Publications, COLOR creative, RevoKind Inc, DataChef Pty Ltd, Alcone Ventures LLC, CIRRUS SOFT LTD - The grand total of domain name sales reached $38,920 USD

My favorite pick from the domain name acquired below was SmarterLegal.com for $2,888 USD, I think that's a great price for this two-word dot com domain name, what's your favorite?

http://robbiesblog.com/16-x-end-user-sales-tops-38920-usd/8942

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i don't like any of these...
probably the best is smarterlegal.
if i must pick one, i'll probably go too with smartlegal but maybe there is a chance also for RVPeople.

•••
16 names
Not even 1 btc in value
Crap

•••
Looking at the quality of the names, assuming they're the ones in the blog, which is pretty poor, I think that's a very good return.

As for the BTC reference, how does that come into the equation at all? Are you bragging 'cos you shorted BTC recently?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back