two letter .org domain.

I wonder whats the price of two letter .org
I mean the average price.
sorry guys i was talking about .org.
I notice that i wrote . biz today.
funny .

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Two letter .biz doesn't exist :tu:

central

•••
doesnt exist?
what you mean doesnt exist?
I have two and want to sell.

•••
maybe You will show this domains ?

•••
cocaine said:
doesnt exist?
what you mean doesnt exist?
I have two and want to sell.
Maybe you have two 3-character .biz domains: letter-letter.biz.

central

•••
Yeah thats what i am talking about.
kind of xx.biz

•••
what would be the value for a 2 ll. biz or .info domain?

•••
•••
LL.biz or LL.info still doesn't exist. If you're talking about L-L.biz and L-L.info they are worth maybe low $xx.

For more information see www.3character.com.

central

•••
LL.biz or LL.info still doesn't exist

Lol, how are there .com's , .net's , .org's and so on that have been registered already.

•••
they were pre .info .biz, they realized the comp for these domains and just reserved them. Now dropped ll will delete.

•••
do you mean if there are ll.info or biz available, its not worth to register them?

•••
The companies that control dot BIZ and INFO did not allow 1 and 2 charactor domains to be registered.

So, no you can't own a 2 letter dot biz. You may own a 2 letter dot BZ which is the country of Belize. Belize allows the owning of one charactor and 2 charactor domains.

Hope this helps.

•••
•••
think said:
The companies that control dot BIZ and INFO did not allow 1 and 2 charactor domains to be registered.

So, no you can't own a 2 letter dot biz. You may own a 2 letter dot BZ which is the country of Belize. Belize allows the owning of one charactor and 2 charactor domains.

Hope this helps.

Read his post again.

•••
•••
sorry guys i was talking about .org.
I notice that i wrote . biz today.
funny .

•••
Kerrijo said:
Read his post again.

Not sure what I missed. Clue me in

•••
think said:
Not sure what I missed. Clue me in
She's asking ashako to read your post again!

think said:

Hope this helps.
achacko said:
what about ll.info?
Kerrijo said:
Read his post again.

•••
achacko said:
do you mean if there are ll.info or biz available, its not worth to register them?
Ahacko, start a new thread if you have questions about something other than the subject of this thread. This is Cocaine's thread. He asked about the price of a LL.org (if I'm not mistaken).

In my estimation, I'd say around $750-1000 for non-premium letter combos, $1000-$1250 for a mix, and over $1250 for two premium letters. Words or anything with meaning, such as iq.org or be.org would probably be a bargain at $3000+. These are reseller prices.

•••
briman1970 said:
Ahacko, start a new thread if you have questions about something other than the subject of this thread. This is Cocaine's thread. He asked about the price of a LL.org (if I'm not mistaken).

In my estimation, I'd say around $750-1000 for non-premium letter combos, $1000-$1250 for a mix, and over $1250 for two premium letters. Words or anything with meaning, such as iq.org or be.org would probably be a bargain at $3000+. These are reseller prices.

but before edit there was question about 2 letter biz :)

•••
I love you all, but this thread has gotten a bit silly & carried away :p , and it's post #20 before the OP's (edited/fixed) question was addressed, so I'm going to close it. Cocaine is welcome to start a new-fresh thread about the value of 2 letter .ORG names.

:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back