domain Two .in's

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdaddy

Established Member
Impact
57
Any ideas on

24KGold.in
GoldDealers.in
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
24KGold.in- very low $xx
Golddealers.in- very low to high $xx
 
0
•••
I dont feel these names can be correctly appraised at this time.. Hold...
 
0
•••
I saw an article on Business World about

"the International Monetary Fund has sold 200 tonnes of gold to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for $6.7 billion"

Maybee i will see if they need any domains to go with it :)
 
0
•••
Any ideas on

24KGold.in
GoldDealers.in

These are in my opinion great investment domains.
24KGold being the better one out of the two.
A lot of people don't know that India is the world's biggest gold buyer.

So it's a good bet in the right direction.

I have Cash4Gold /*dotty*/ in.
I've received multiple offers for it already.

Good luck with them!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back