Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ghazal.co.in

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fandie

Account Closed
Impact
8
Hi

I have just regged two indian domains

ghazal.co.in
mohabbat.co.in

Would of preferrred the .in's


I have found this link which might be of use its like a indian overture so some might find it useful anyway



http://zatka.com/statistics.php?type=mostterms

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Develop Mohabbat.co.in for dating site and you are set :)
 
0
•••
mamad said:
Develop Mohabbat.co.in for dating site and you are set :)

:bingo:

Very good pickup kerr. Good Luck with it. As you might know how popular shaadi.com has become..
 
0
•••
$10 ?
 
0
•••
Thanks guys for the input

I will park at sedo and see what the traffic is like

:tu:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back