NameSilo

question Twitter as sales venue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Greek23

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

Was going through NameBio and have seen a few recent sales via Twitter as the listed venue, the most recent being detailer .com for 22k. Thoughts on using Twitter to sell names, I’m not exactly sure how this name was promoted or if it was linked to the site that had the name listed for sale.

Thanks,
Rene

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting concept. Love to hear the feedback....I don’t k ow why Venmo makes the pay public if set that way but I even throw a domain in on the comment section there?!

non of it works for me! Please share when you learning you would

•••
  • Recently, I also saw domain name sales

•••
•••
I struggle to understand how Twitter can be a sales venue unless they offer a fulfillment page for domain sales. Twitter can be a way to market your domains, to get more exposure, but a sales venue?

•••
I struggle to understand how Twitter can be a sales venue unless they offer a fulfillment page for domain sales. Twitter can be a way to market your domains, to get more exposure, but a sales venue?

When you report a sale to NB you can list the sales venue as desired. So if you reached out through Twitter, closed the sale through Dan, epik private or whatever, you can opt for them to list Twitter as the venue or any other coolsalesvenue.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
When you report a sale to NB you can list the sales venue as desired. So if you reached out through Twitter, closed the sale through Dan, epik private or whatever, you can opt for them to list Twitter as the venue or any other coolsalesvenue.com

I asked this question earlier today....

https://www.namepros.com/threads/de...fastform-com-for-12-250.1222054/#post-8095351

The point is the sales venue is not Twitter by the look of it....surely the venue is where you paid for the domain?

So by the looks of it, the NB stats on Twitter are not accurate. How many sales actually come linked from Twitter tweets is not completely known. Because the end sale can come through any venue, private site or a mainstream marketplace.

This is good news. Tweeting your domains on Twitter has proven record of sales.

•••
I think Twitter Instagram and other venues such as Facebook Snapchat parlor market place www wtc should all be recognized. More than one way to sell a cap.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back