.tv, .us, .mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Buy my domains.VIP Member
Impact
108
I'm not liking the new look. It just doesn't fit in with the rest of the forum..

It looks wrong because the 3 columns down the page all line up and then those 3 are just in there own column. :td:

Keep trying with the changes, though.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it, as well ... keep in mind, friends, that - as always - post your thoughts and comments, like/dislikes, etc. here and it's possible that things can be further "tweaked" / aligned based on your suggestions, input, so forth! :talk: :music:

The .MOBI definitely needed it's own space, as well IMHO.
See you soon.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
I think every subforum should have a cool picture, it would look really neat :)
 
0
•••
I did find it kinda wierd at first (the new header/ad placement too), but I like it.. change is good ;) (most of the time).

Keep it up RJ :tu:
 
0
•••
I think it's great, makes the front page look kickass IMHO.

Jeff said:
I like it, as well ... keep in mind, friends, that - as always - post your thoughts and comments, like/dislikes, etc. here and it's possible that things can be further "tweaked" / aligned based on your suggestions, input, so forth! :talk: :music:
NO CHANGES! :D


Jeff said:
The .MOBI definitely needed it's own space, as well IMHO.
Agreed! Now the people who don't want to see .mobi threads don't have to... I like it! :)

The IDN forum gone for good then? I noticed some of the IDN'ers were banned when I got back on, can't say I'm sad to see them go.

This is just what the forum needs to keep it up with the times and an appealing place for everyone to visit. :)
 
0
•••
Maybe we could replace the .Mobi and .TV logo's with the .US logo, then we could have 3 in a row, like a winning slot machine. How does that sound?

:blink:
 
0
•••
:)

-Steve
 
0
•••
-db- said:
Maybe we could replace the .Mobi and .TV logo's with the .US logo, then we could have 3 in a row, like a winning slot machine. How does that sound?
:laugh:

Does it come with sound effects for that authentic Vegas experience? :p
 
0
•••
B33R said:
:laugh:

Does it come with sound effects for that authentic Vegas experience? :p
No Rob, but if you like, I can stand behind you and make noises. I can even move around, from left to right, so the noises come from different directions.

Kinda like surround-sound. :)
 
0
•••
-db- surround sound? Isn't that a rip-off of Dolby Surround Sound?

Anyway, I look forward to it! I'm free from now to erm.... the end of my life. :D
Feel free to come round any time! :laugh:
 
0
•••
Love it! It makes the page seem less boring.
 
0
•••
I love in the new addition, keep up the great work!
 
0
•••
IDN forum isn't gone, it's just been moved down next to Expired Domains forum.
 
0
•••
I like it, makes the page more graphical.
 
0
•••
Looks cool, I personally like it. :)
 
0
•••
It looks great.

Freshens the homepage up. :)
 
0
•••
It's growing on me, but it's going to take a little longer for me to get used to it.
 
0
•••
It provides good oversight and looks good :)
 
0
•••
Looks great, should add it to the other domain forums as well, makes them look great!

- Borghunter
 
0
•••
It looks weird :imho: or every subforum should have its own icon then.
It's more graphical but takes up more space on the screen. I prefered the old, sober version but it's just me :hehe:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back