.tv, .us, .mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Buy my domains.VIP Member
Impact
108
I'm not liking the new look. It just doesn't fit in with the rest of the forum..

It looks wrong because the 3 columns down the page all line up and then those 3 are just in there own column. :td:

Keep trying with the changes, though.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it a lot. Subforums usually don't get as much attention, and these graphics do the job wonderfully. It also breaks the monotony of the forums tables. :)

I'm also glad to see the .mobi forum separate, I was getting very tired of reading countless posts about that extension ( :imho: it won't take off, but that's for another time and place).
 
0
•••
It looks nice, but I really find those "big" ads above it awful : (
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back