Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Tv Tuner Card Help

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

ckdomain

Account Suspended
Impact
0
Hi

I got a cheap Tv Tuner card of amazon. For some reason, when the cord that goes from the Audio output of the TV Tuner to the Audio imput on my soundcard, when I play videos, The audio repeats. But when I just have the speakers hooked up to the TV tuner and not my soundcard, its fine. Have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I've heard of this, and I think you need a better quality sound card, but don't bet the farm on it, cause my info is pretty old.
 
0
•••
very few imformation, any specific brand?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back