Dynadot

.TV Registration/Renewal/Transfer Pricing - Promo Codes - Latest Info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Registration, Renewal and Transfer PRICES - latest info

I think many here seem to spend much of their time ensuring they are not overpaying for .TV names.

We run around finding the greatest registration prices, then a year or two later run around again trying to find the cheapest transfer prices, or hoping we have the best renewal prices.

I’ve just been taking a look at some of the registrars for .TV prices and thought I would like to share the info.

If we can add other registrars, coupons, new prices, etc then we might ALL save a heck of a lot of time messing around trying to find the best deals.

If anyone can add to this list, please do so as you find new information.

TV PRICES UPDATE - 19 JANUARY 2011

enom.tv
renewal: $29.95
transfer: $29.95

enomcentral.com
renewal: $49.95
transfer: $49.95

GoDaddy.com - WINNER OF BEST RENEWAL PRIZE THIS MONTH
renewal: $39.99
transfer: $29.99
NOTE: code gdbb776 drops renewal price from $39.99 to $24.99

Namecheap.com - WINNER OF BEST TRANSFER PRIZE THIS MONTH
renewal: $25.00
transfer: $25.00

Name.com - WINNER OF BEST REG PRIZE THIS MONTH
renewal: $35.00
transfer: $26.99

Dynadot.com
renewal: $34.99
transfer: $34.99

Mydomain.com
renewal: $50.00
transfer: $25.99

NeedName.com
renewal: $32.50
transfer: $32.50

DomainMonster.com
renewal: $25.49
transfer: $25.49

Moniker.com
renewal: $32.99
transfer: $32.99

HeartInternet.com
renewal: $39.99
transfer: $39.99

We can keep on top of prices if we add coupons/vouchers/codes and changes in prices on a regular basis as we find them.

As we have already seen from some of the comments here, if we keep this thread going we will save a fortune and a LOT of time.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Len said:
Try code gdbb776 :)

Thanks. Worked for me...
Rep+ :)

Best Regards

•••
*AllThings.tv* said:
Maybe they got me at a different price than you because both my enom related accounts, one is enom.tv, and the other is with one of their resellers, show the much higher renewal. :(

Okay, I was sadly mistaken. Apparently the domain in question is a premium and costs $49/year to renew! :oops:

•••
Len said:
For those who are interested, the code gdbb776 is still working for renewals at godaddy, bringing the price down to $24.99

Not worked for me....

I got "Save 10% on your order" message, with just $4 off from the original price of $39.99. :(

I'm transferring out all my .tv names from GD to Namecheap and eNom.

•••
urlideas said:
Thanks. Worked for me...
Rep+ :)

Best Regards

Thanks man, 18€ sounds a lot better :)

•••
Len said:
For those who are interested, the code gdbb776 is still working for renewals at godaddy, bringing the price down to $24.99

Just regsitered another, its still working!

•••
$18.49 .TV domain names :)

.TV @ $18.49 only - Coming Soon!

Starting from the 4th of May, ResellerClub offers you .TV Domains at just $18.49! Offer your Customers and Sub-Resellers this exclusive TLD at an exceptionally low price as we help you boost your profit margins!

The .TV Domain is distinctive, memorable and enables a website to be seen as an entertaining destination worth visiting again. A Domain that ends with .TV ensures that visitors will have no problem recalling the address when they want to come back. So make sure that you make the most of this fantastic promotion, exclusively at ResellerClub.

:lala: :lala:

•••
Just registered a new TV at Godaddy. Tried several codes - DOWNFORCE seemed the best, though not much of a saving ($33.99)

Cheers, Jon

•••
TV/Geo Criteria???

Sounds Awesome!

Anyone have any experience with this Registrar?
I would love to check it out...

Great price!

Last edited:
•••

Just wanted to let everyone know...
as of 5 minutes ago, This gdbb776 code is
STILL Working for $24.99 renewals!!!

•••
Do you know if it applies to renewals and transfer-in's?
I never received any details of this offer from them.
Thanks,

- Vince

•••
.... "Thank you for your response.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. As we highly value your new ideas, I will forward your information to our developers for consideration..."

I now notice that the tuvalu island thing is no longer showing on .tv and the .me popup no longer obscures other domain choices...

Makes me feel good, even if the timing is completely coincidental. Only loosely relates to the thread, registration cost is a few red letters less expensive.
GD support +1

Last edited:
•••
Had a very large renewal list this morning and used code gdbb776 for my GoDaddy names.

It took the price of each down from $39.99 to $24.99

bIG saving and I didn't have the hassle of the move.

•••
Registrations at Name.com are currently $19.95 (renewals and transfers are still $35 as per first post).

Does anyone have a NameCheap coupon for renewals?

•••
Just thought I would confirm that today, 27 May, I had a renewal list of twenty names and code gdbb776 worked perfectly for my GoDaddy names.

It took the price of each down from $39.99 to $24.99

Secretly, perhaps Bob still does love us!
If only they would bring back the $15.99 a year .TV registrations - they were wonderful.

•••
Secretly, perhaps Bob still does love us!
If only they would bring back the $15.99 a year .TV registrations - they were wonderful.

The summer of 2007, where every week the price dropped again. Didn't they get as low as $12.99 and the even $9.99 briefly?
</rose-tinted-specs>

•••
edited

Last edited:
•••
Confirmed for June...
GoDaddy promo code: gdbb776
... still working on NEW regs and renewals, as well as TDNAM purchases.
if CODE doesn't work the first time, keep entering it in until it does. sometimes it takes me several attempts.
37.5% discount, From $39.99 down to $24.99

tried using the coupon code on ENOM's premium .TVs and it didn't work. damn. ;)

•••
Confirmed for June...
GoDaddy promo code: gdbb776
... still working on NEW regs and renewals, as well as TDNAM purchases.
if CODE doesn't work the first time, keep entering it in until it does. sometimes it takes me several attempts.
37.5% discount, From $39.99 down to $24.99

tried using the coupon code on ENOM's premium .TVs and it didn't work. damn. ;)

Thanks MrRhee, just used this on TDNAM. I won't mention the name til it hits my account, just in case. Repped

Cheers, Jon

•••
yeah
i think this is better way for registration
good work jimbo

•••
Still Works

For those who are still at GoDaddy with .Tv names and want to renew them. I have just used the promo code

gdbb776

and can confirm it still works

I received $15 off a .TV renewal, taking it from $39.99 to $24.99

As they say in a UK advertising campaign 'Every Little Helps'

I just renewed my .tv with godaddy and this code still works (as of today, June 15th).

•••
coupon code gdbb776 still works! (as of June 24th)

Renewed a few.

•••
•••
•••
Must be for renewals only...
New regs it only gives $4 off making it $35.99

•••
New reg's of .TV are $17.99 at namecheap.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back